Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Alumni Post #4 -- Everyone deals with the same problems.

Middle School was absolutely the worst three years of my life. As the prideful person I am, being judged and disliked by others were my greatest fears. Middle School is brimming with judgement and the pressure to be accepted, making everyday for me a seemingly endless pain. For most students, including myself, the struggle of trying to reflect the person you are on the inside to your outside appearance under the harsh social conditions is the most difficult part of Middle School. Through my experience, my only advice to anyone working through Middle School or about to go in, is to realize that everyone is dealing with the same problems you are, and that although there is pressure to be accepted, a lot of it is in your own head, so just relax, don't talk unless you have to, and you will do fine. -- Nova B.

No comments:

Post a Comment